Wednesday, March 31, 2010

IF-Rescue



This week's Illustration Friday word is Rescue. So I was trying to think of when I last felt "rescued." And I think I feel rescued when ever I am in my own little world, drawing, crocheting, reading, and doing all the little things I enjoy doing. And I got to pay homage to Danny Gregory and his book An Illustrated Life, which rescued me from the lack of inspiration. I really don't think I'd still feel so inspired to draw so consistently if I hadn't come across this book. Plus... it lead me to Illustration Friday!

3 comments:

  1. The same for me. I do like your illustration, with stars and spirales. I have been doing the same patterns on my sketch books or other papers since some five or six years from now on. and rainbows and tulips too. Inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this! i love being in my own little world too, doing all of my favorite things. Drawing and making things....what could be better! I will have to check out that book.

    ReplyDelete